The Objects for which the Fellowship is established are:
- To uphold, maintain and propagate Christian doctrines as set forth in the Holy Scriptures and embodied in A New Zealand Prayer Book, the Book of Common Prayer and the Thirty Nine Articles of Religion.
- To maintain and contend for the position of the Holy Scriptures in the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia (“ACANZP”) and the Church of Confessing Anglicans Aotearoa, New Zealand (“CCAANZ”) as the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- To proclaim as public truth the necessity of both personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- To encourage and promote private and public study of the Holy Scriptures.
- To provide an evangelical Christian contribution to the discussion of contemporary ecclesiastical, moral and social issues.
- To establish maintain and provide theological resources for research study and information.
- To sponsor encourage and support the regular provision of Christian information and study materials through electronic and print processes
- To support wherever practicable the work and witness of the parishes of ACANZP and CCAANZ.
- To provide scholarships foundations and grants and otherwise provide assistance and support for the encouragement of Biblical and theological research and education.
- To encourage and sponsor conferences meetings and visiting speakers throughout New Zealand.
Do you agree with our aim? Become a member here.
The Articles of Religion
These are a classic statement of Life and Faith, “agreed upon by the Archbishops, Bishops, and the whole clergy of the Provinces of Canterbury and York, London, 1562”.